“It can be argued that the computer is humanity’s attempt to replicate the human brain. This is perhaps an unattainable goal. However, unattainable goals often lead to outstanding accomplishment.”Language wizard is the most vivid event of Excelsior. It serves to test your knowledge at its best and provides you a golden opportunity to show off your computer science knowledge and prove your individuality in the midst of computer science geeks.Are you ready to amaze the rest of cyber folks with your zest?
Rules and Regulations:
- There will be two rounds in this event.
- The first round will be an objective type question paper that has to be solved in the time limit provided on the spot.
- The second round is a coding competition in which you have to code the given program on the platform provided.
- The decision of the judges and co-coordinators will be final and binding on all the participants.
- The IDE for the second round will be provided and the platform for the questions in the coding round is C and C++ only.
- You need to provide source code to the judging panel.
1st prize: Rs. 2500
2nd prize: Rs. 1500
For further details contact:
Vikrant – 7404143193